Contract Position Available:
Special Event Administrative Coordinator, Temporary Part-Time
The Preservation Society of Asheville & Buncombe County (PSABC) seeks to fill a temporary, part-time contract position for the administrative support for our flagship fundraising event, to be held in September of 2017. Position will report to PSABC executive director, in conjunction with volunteer event leadership.
Facilitate all forms of communications associated with event with PSABC members, donors, sponsors, event attendees the media and general public
- Track all event solicitations and responses, including underwriting campaign by the committee (data base)
- Implement a digital media plan in promotion of the event through multiple platforms: website, social networks, etc.
- Volunteer engagement and management
The skill set required includes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced data base management
- Microsoft Office acumen
- Digital marketing on multiple platforms
- Volunteer management
- Good interpersonal engagement & positive attitude
- Previous office administration a must.
This is a temporary part-time contract position. Duration of engagement will be for 12 weeks at 12 hours per week. Total contract rate is $3,000 ($20.83/hour).
Send resume and cover letter to: