The staff & volunteers of PSABC provide citizens and visitors alike with useful information across a broad spectrum. From site visits with property owners to investigate challenges and solutions for historic properties, to house histories and research in to historic significance, PSABC is the leading resource for educating our community’s history.
Contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss your thoughts & ideas.
Some specific examples of the support we can provide include:
- Determination of any current historic designation and the values of such a listing
- Consultation for rehab projects and the proper techniques for modifying a historic place to meet contemporary needs
- House histories and research
- Guidance for utilizing current primary research tools
- Options for property owners to ensure future preservation